Sunday, February 15, 2009

Evaluation




For Investigationn, I Found It Really Easy To Find Information About Hurricanes. All The Websitees Have alot of information and all the information i took, and i put in my own words, it sounds like an all ready formed website that i created. The information that i took is really kid friendly too.

For Design, I Designed my website really colorful and more interseting to look at. I Made it with all different fonts and colors and to make children / kids to look and dicover more than they need to know about the website of hurricanes and if they want to make a website based on iWeb they can use my Website to give them ideas.

For Plan, i planned out my website really carefully. First of all it took me one whole lesson to make the plan / drawing for the hurricane website. I Found it really difficult at first but then i got used to it. My plan turned out completly different from my real acttual website. I Find That my website is so much better than my acctual plan.

For Create, At First I Didnt know anything about iWeb. It was so hard to make one whole page. it took me 3 lessons just to finish one page. that means 1 week, 1 page.

For Evaluate, I Did my iWeb In The Last Minute. People keep deleting my iWeb and it really makes me mad. I do all the hard work and then they delete it. Somone deleted my iWeb so many times. When I Think It cant Get Any better than this, they delete it. But i am really happy that this someone deleted it because now , my iweb website about hurricanes is the best and so colorful.

And lastly. For Attitudes to technology, I Thought it was really hard at first to use iWeb but then i got used to it and now it is really simple to use if you know what to use it with. I Learned all this from using iWeb and it really helped me and now i am starting my own website of my own because when i first got my mac i didnt know what it is and now i know because of how i learned in it.

No comments: